Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey where you can be the change you wish to see in the world? Imagine being a vital part of a global mission to champion gender equality and empower women in one of the most dynamic regions on Earth. The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women, known as UN Women, invites you to seize the opportunity of a lifetime. We're on the lookout for an international volunteer to take on the role of a Livelihoods Programme Analyst, stationed onsite in the heart of Afghanistan. This incredible assignment spans 12 months, with the potential for an extended impact that goes beyond your wildest dreams, commencing on November 1st, 2023.
Are you the exceptional individual they are seeking? Here is what you need to know:
- Candidates must be between the age of 27 - 80 years old.
- Candidate must be a national of a country other than the country of assignment.
- English, Level: Fluent, Desirable
- 4 years of experience in setting priorities, budgets, work plans, participating in program development and proposal writing.
• Demonstrated interest and/or experience (up to 3 years) in the areas of WEE in developing countries required.
• Motivated to contribute towards peace and development and to serve others.
• Good interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
• Willingness to contribute and work as part of a team.
• Flexible and open to learning and new experiences.
• Respect for diversity and adaptability to other cultures, environments and living conditions.
• Previous experience as a volunteer and/or experience of another culture, (i.e., studies, volunteer work, internship) would be highly regarded.
- Master degree or equivalent in Economics, Development Studies, Social Sciences, or related fields
Are Struggling to land your dream job? Your CV might be the missing piece of the puzzle! Elevate your career prospects with a professionally crafted CV! Our team of seasoned professionals knows what it takes to create a winning CV and Cover Letter tailored to your industry. Ready to take the next step in your career journey? It starts with a stellar CV. Book our expert CV service here
Competencies and values
• Teamwork and respect for diversity
• Commitment to continuous learning Communication
• Empowering Others
• Planning and organizing
We have taken the time to compile international employment opportunities from the best employers and businesses in the globe, including both remote positions and those that provide applicants from overseas with the opportunity to relocate with attractive benefits including sponsorship of a visa from
For just £4.99 a month, you can access these jobs and all the jobs on the site and submit applications. You can cancel the subscription anytime and you will no longer be charged.