Avid Technology Professionals, LLC is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Business Development team. This position is fully remote.
As part of a dynamic, fast-paced environment, you will be mentored and involved in the various aspects of our business development and marketing efforts. You will gain useful insight into the research, customer outreach, positioning, and branding that is involved in creating better recognition and value proposition for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Learn the basics of business development and high-level marketing strategies for an IT services firm
• Conduct background research, media analysis, and social media assessments for potential clients
• Reach out to potential clients via phone and email
• Contribute to opportunity assessments to determine fit with corporate capabilities
• Support additional projects involving new business development initiatives and business plan development
• Support the business development team in creating business presentations and proposals
• Assist with a variety of growth- and team-related assignments and tasks, as necessary
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with good organizational skills
• Decisive, flexible, and quick-thinker with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong research capabilities, coupled with the ability to write clearly and persuasively
• Ability to work with a team to meet group objectives
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with the corporate leadership team as well as potential clients and vendors
• Strong skills with Office tools to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• One or more years of college education, preferably business major with 3.5 GPA or higher.