This is a remote position.
We are a new business in Sicily. Our goal is to combine organic farming with a unique villa rental. Luxury will meet fair trade and environmental friendliness. The renovation has already started and we are searching for our web analyst intern to be part of our team.
We are looking for a highly reliable, hard-working Google Analytics expert (remote).
The job may include SEO implementation, reporting, analysis, problem solving, studying the interaction of the website visitors, creation of daily/weekly/monthly reports, and giving feedback to the management team.
As part of a young and multicultural Start-up, the ideal candidate will be involved in the decision-making process, trying to offer a complete immersion in the project.
Responsibilities of the position:
• Contribute to the development of marketing strategies and be responsible for setting up of google analytics/Zoho analytics to Sicilia Mia website
• Understand the holistic marketing picture and how every channel has an impact on the others as well as on the overall traffic and conversions performance of the Sicilia Mia website sites
• Ensure that all new website features which will be updated as per requirements are properly tracked
• Formulate KPIs to be tracked, track them and make recommendations for improvements via reports
• Work closely with the Marketing and the IT team to better understand the product
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in Marketing, statistics, management or related fields
• Should have in-depth knowledge of google analytics
• SEO/SEM, Google Adwords and Google Tag manager knowledge, a plus
What we offer:
Perfect opportunity for your career development.
The opportunity of improving your skills while creating real products
A truly international, English speaking team.
Experience in working on a real-life farming business.
Implementation and improvement of your skills with instant feedback.
Learning how startups work from the inside.
Learning in a friendly working environment, and overcoming challenges.
The opportunity to grow into a very important role.
NOTE: This is a remote internship for a period of 3-6 months, however the successful candidate is welcome to visit us in this beautiful Italian island. As financial compensation, we participate with Erasmus internship program.