The first 90% of a data conversion is simple, but the remaining 10% is where the fun starts. That’s where you get to exercise your problem-solving skills. If the following describes you, you’re a perfect fit for the data conversion analyst role at Grant Street Group. You want to work with a team of awesome project managers, business analysts, developers, and data analysts to migrate clients to our TaxSys software. At Grant Street, you will have the opportunity to be part of a project team of 2-3 developers and 2-3 data analysts (including yourself). You will prepare data for customer training, verification by customer subject matter experts, and of course TaxSys go-live.
top of page
bottom of page