As an email marketer at CareerFoundry you’ll be the mediator between Marketing and Sales. In this role, you’ll be primarily responsible for creating and executing effective email marketing strategies for our different lead segments. In addition, you’ll support other teams with everything email marketing-related within our CRM (HubSpot).
If you have a skill for writing compelling email copy, have a keen eye for detail, understand the nuances of voice and tone (and how they shape a strong brand identity!), as well as an open-mind for testing new ideas, we’d love to hear from you!
Tasks Working within the Marketing Department to produce effective email marketing strategies for our various lead segments.
· You’ll be responsible for email marketing communication with several lead segments. This includes identifying relevant topics, requesting content and visuals from the Media Team, and producing emails that help us maintain engaged relationships with our contacts.
· Crafting email copy for a variety of email types, including content emails, online webinars, scholarship campaigns, program launches and automated email flows.
· Alongside the rest of the CRM team, constantly refining the CareerFoundry Email Marketing Style Guide and ensuring that it’s effectively implemented across all email templates and automated email funnels.
Cooperating with other teams (within Marketing and Sales) with the intention of learning more about our lead segments.
· You’ll stay in regular contact with teams within Marketing and Sales teams to gain insight on the current state of our leads (their behaviour changes, information they request, their concerns and bottlenecks).
· Analyse the collected information and, together with the rest of the CRM team, re-define the short term strategy for our on-demand email communication.
· Benchmarking and analyzing the performance of ongoing content collaborations.
Analyzing and increasing email engagement and effectiveness within the CRM.
· Keeping up-to-date with best practices in email marketing and CRM (HubSpot) functionality updates.
· Using reports within the CRM (HubSpot) and cooperating with our data analysts to monitor, optimize, and report on email marketing performance.
· You’re a native English speaker.
· You have at least 3 years of copywriting experience, ideally within email marketing or sales.
· You have at least 2+ years of experience working with a CRM (direct experience with HubSpot CRM is a plus).
· You’re able to provide constructive feedback and have excellent attention to detail.
· You’re independent in your work and always on the look for opportunities to improve existing processes.
· You possess strong communication and collaboration skills. We are a growing team that values positive working relationships and mutual support.
· You have great time management skills and the ability to successfully run multiple projects/tasks with several team members while hitting deadlines.
· You are tech-savvy and feel comfortable learning new programs/tools.
· Flexible working times and remote-first work policy;
· Competitive salary and opportunities to grow your skills on the job, with performance reviews every 6 months and regular professional development check-ins;
· A yearly education budget for each employee to learn new skills;
· An optional company retirement insurance plan;
· Visa sponsorship if needed;
· Free access to the CareerFoundry courses;
· Dog-friendly office and as much coffee (or tea!) as you need
· Regular team events, breakfasts, and holiday parties;
· A nice, bright, and air-conditioned loft office in the middle of Berlin;
· A product that has a real positive effect on the world by helping thousands of people change their lives through education;